|Model||90 EH||90 BK||90 DK|
|Minimum cleaning track (mm)||900||900||900|
|Maximum cleaning track (mm)||1500||1500||1500|
|Container capacity (l)||340||340||340|
|Hourly performance (mq/h)||9000||13500||13500|
|Power supply||Electric 36V||Petrol / GPL||Diesel|
|Filtration PM10 (%)||99||99||99|
The Dulevo 90 man on board sweeper has been designed for operation in all dusty environments.
It is capable of capturing from the finest of particles up to gravel-sized debris. The Dulevo 90 man on board sweeper is perfect for heavy duty industrial applications, public areas, loading and unloading areas such as warehouses, loading bays, car parks, etc.
Equipped with the same characteristics as the best industrial machines
The Dulevo 90 industrial sweeper features all the characteristics of the best industrial machines: ample container, high power, exceptional sweeping and aspiration plant performance.
An advanced filter for better results in a shorter time and at reduced costs
In addition to the high quality filter mounted as standard, the Dulevo 90 man on board sweeper can also be equipped with an even higher performance filter.
Gore® technology guarantees the best filtering results thanks to: improved dust control(up to 1 micron), improved aspiration, easier and more economical maintenance
Ergonomic and efficient
Easy access to all components and entirely hydraulic technology render the sweeper simple and cheap.
The 90 sweeper is available in the BK version with a petrol and LPG engine, DK diesel version, suitable for outdoor areas, and the EH version with battery-powered engine, for indoor and outdoor areas. Each version can also be enriched with an extensive range of accessories.
- Direct load sweeping system for exceptional cleaning results, even under particularly arduous work conditions
- Steel body suitable for heavy duty works
- Water cooled engines to ensure functioning in very hot climates and long periods of operation
- Power steering for a more comfortable and pleasant drive
- Compacting system inside container which increases collection capacity
- Little maintenance required as all functions are hydraulically activated.
- No electronics
- S.B.S. system: this exclusive device is designed to maintain constant pressure on brushes thus avoiding unnecessary wear and energy waste
- Beltless turbine which does not require maintenance
- No tools required to replace the central brush
- Easy filter access for inspection and cleaning
- Inspection flap on container
- Aspiration on side brushes
- Trolley for rapid battery replacement